Friday 3 December 2010

50 CENT CONFUSED ABOUT WORKING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON


When speaking about his collaboration with Michael Jackson,50 Cent show a more serious side.

The song "Monster" off the King of Pop’s posthumous album Michael,produced by the Teddy Riley.due on December 14.

Even 50 was nervous when having a conversation with the late icon. “To talk to him is confirmation on different levels that you’ve made it. He wanted to work with me,” said the hip-hop mogul. “I’m like, ‘I’d love to.’ I’m nervous on the other end of the phone. I don’t usually get nervous because I really don’t care about a lot of the other artists, but Mike is special.”

He returned to the studio to lay down his verse after MJ’s passing. “When I sat and listened to the actual song, I was excited. I said, ‘This is the 2010 version of ‘Thriller,’” he shared. “I mean it’s an opportunity to be on a record with, not just a great artist, but a legend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment